Denhay Mothers Day
To enter, simply locate the Mother’s Day post and like, tag your Mum to enter. Competition closes 11th March 2018.
For full t’s & c’s click below.
[accordion clicktoclose=true tag=h5]
[accordion-item title=”Terms and Conditions”]
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Denhay, Denhay Farms Ltd., Devonshire Road, Heathpark, Honiton, Devon EX14 1SD
1. Eligibility: This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 and over, excluding employees and agents of Denhay, Denhay Farms Ltd (the “Promoter”).
2. Promotion Period: The promotion will run from 08:00 on Thursday 8th March 2018 until 23:59 on Sunday 11th March 2018.
3. To Enter: Tell us why your mum is number1on Denhay’s Facebook, Instagram or twitter page and you will be entered for the chance to win.
4. Only one entry per person named.
5. The Prizes: 1 x smoked back bacon, 1 x unsmoked back bacon, 1 x smoked streaky bacon
6. Winner Selection: Winner will be selected by 13th March 2018. Winners will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
7. Winner Notification: Winner will be notified within 24hrs of the draw on Denhay’s Facebook page. Winner will be required to respond and revert with their postal address within 48hrs of being contacted. Otherwise another winner will be picked at random.
8. Prizes will be despatched within 10 working days of address and contact number confirmation.
9. All entries must be made by the participant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure.
11. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless winners otherwise notify the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize.
12. Winners’ full names and counties will be available by emailing [email protected] or by request by post to Denhay, Denhay Farms Ltd., Devonshire Road, Heathpark, Honiton, Devon EX14 1SD for a period of one month following the closing date.
13. Winners may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the promotion but are not obliged to participate in publicity.
14. Aside from the use of entry data for the administration performance of this promotion, the Promoter will not use personal data for any other purpose without the express consent of the entrant.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion, or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performing, its obligation.
18. By entering this competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.