Our Environmental commitment
Denhay Farms Limited recognises that its activities, products and services can cause impacts on the environment. Our Organisation is committed to protecting the environment by minimising the impacts of our operations, we will continually strive to improve our environmental performance, meet our compliance obligations, and achieve our stated objectives.
As a company we aim to reduce our environmental impact in line with ISO 14001:2015 through:
- Preventing Pollution, minimising waste, seeking to recover where economically practicable, and ensure appropriate disposal of the remainder.
- Ensuring where possible use of sustainable resource.
- Protection of Bio Diversity and Eco systems.
- Ensuring we control and reduce activities that contribute to climate change.
- Identifying and complying with all current statutory compliance obligations, other influencing requirements, taking steps to meet future legislative requirements.
- Providing information, instruction and training on environmental issues and ensuring the implementation of appropriate environmental procedures by regular monitoring and improvement of performance.
- Determining objectives and targets and reviewing them at the regular Management Review Meetings.
Each individual employee of the company is expected to demonstrate a commitment to protect the environment through:
- Complying with the relevant environmental obligations and procedures which apply to their work activities.
- Preventing the release of environmentally damaging substances.
- Ensuring that all waste materials are disposed of in accordance with relevant procedures.
- Communicating to the company any information or initiatives likely to improve environmental performance.
This policy statement will be reviewed by the Managing Director after any significant change or influence that may affect its content.
This Environmental Policy shall be communicated to all employees and contractors, suppliers working on our behalf. It is available to any interested party.
Signed: J P Loescher
Reviewed (12m): Jun 2018